FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who is the Vendor/Manufacturer of these products?
All Reilly-Chance and Sir Oliver's Home Decor products are handmade by us at our facility in Texas. After 15 years of selling our Luxury Bedding and Home Decor products to stores across the country, Reilly-Chance Luxury Bedding and Sir Oliver's Decorative Candles and Home Decor products are now Exclusively available only at our online store.
2. Can I get fabric swatches?
Yes! We will absolutely send you fabric swatches at no charge. Simply email us at email@example.com with your request or call us at 817-581-7979.
3. Can I customize my order?
One of Reilly-Chance's distinguishing characteristics is our ability to work with you to make sure you get the exact look you desire. We offer this on both our luxury bedding and on our window treatments. Patsy, our designer, will work with you directly to achieve the look you want for your home decor. To see samples of our customization, visit our Pinterest page.
4. How long does it take to get my order?
Most of our home decor products are handmade in our own facility here in Texas. We try to ship most orders out within 5-7 business days. Orders with a higher degree of customization can take longer. Reilly-Chance strives to meet any deadline our customers may have. Please notify us at time of order if there is a specific date by which you are needing the product.
5. What is your Return Policy?
Non-custom and non-sale items can be returned for a full refund as long as the 'Return Policy' guidelines are met. Click here to view the Guide Lines.
6. How do I clean my Reilly-Chance Luxury Bedding and Soft Goods?
Your Reilly-Chance bedding and soft home accessories will last for years if they are cared for properly. We strongly recommend professional cleaning of all Reilly-ChancelLuxury bedding, pillows, table runners, curtains, and valances due to different fabric and trimming contents. We advise against washing these products at home. We recommend using a dry cleaner that is accustomed to working with wedding dresses and similar fabrics. If you have specific cleaning questions, please feel free to contact us.
7. Do the decorative pillows come filled?
Yes, ALL of our decorative pillows come filled with feather fills. You simply take them out of the box and place them where you want!
8. How do you ship your products?
All Reilly-Chance and Sir Oliver's Home Decor products ship FREE within the contiguous United States. Most of our orders ship via UPS.
9. Will you ship out of the Country?
Yes, we do ship to most countries. To get a shipping quote, simply email your address, along with which items you are wanting to purchase, and our office will send you back a quote.
10. Will Reilly-Chance work with my own fabrics?
No, we do not take in customers fabrics.
11. Does Reilly-Chance sell their fabrics by the yard?
We only sell the fabric with the purchase of that specific luxury bedding collection.
12. Can the Reilly-Chance Luxury Bedding be used on a bed with a foot board?
All of our luxury bedding is designed to work both with and without a foot board. The corners of the dust skirts (both the regular style and the princess style) are split, and then overlapped so that they can accommodate either style bed.
13. What is the difference between a King Size and a California King?
King size measures approximately 78" wide x 80" long. California king measures approximately 72" wide and 84" long.
14. Do your Luxury Bedding Sets accommodate deep mattresses and taller Beds?
All of our luxury bedding sets are designed to accommodate deep mattresses, (including pillow tops) along with ample length on the dust skirts. If you require a specific length, simply include that info in the "notes" section at checkout.
15. Are the custom drapery panels lined?
All of our custom drapery panels are both lined and inner-lined. Our standard lining is white, but we do offer a tan lining at an additional charge.
16.Does Reilly-Chance offer the luxury bedding in sizes other than shown on the website?
Reilly-Chance can accommodate any size of bed you need. Simply contact the office for a quote.
17. Do you sell duvet fills for the duvets?
We do not sell the duvet fills. However, we do offer spot quilting on any size of our luxury bedding at an additional fee.
18. Does Reilly-Chance sell my personal info or email address?
Reilly-Chance does not sell or share your info or email address with anyone.
19. Does Reilly-Chance make custom curtains for any room in the home?
Yes, we do! We can help you with your dining room curtains, living room curtains, shower curtains, along with window treatments for ANY room in your home! If you need help with your custom drapery order, simply contact us and our designer, Patsy, will personally help you! Click here to see our Gallery Page with pics of rooms Reilly-Chance has done via phone, text, and emails!
20. SHIPPING POLICY
- Free Shipping on all US orders.
- Shipping times vary depending on customization and availability. In stock items normally ship within 2 weeks. Note that during and after sales it can take a bit longer due to the large amount of orders that are placed in a short time. We do our best. If you are ever concerned please contact us and we will update you on ship dates.
- International shipping prices vary by territory. Email for details.
- International orders do not include duties or taxes. Fee will be due upon receipt.
- RETURNS We want you to be happy. If If for any reason you are not satisfied with your non sale purchase from Reilly-Chance and wish to return it, we accept returns up to 7 days after delivery with return authorization. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include pics or call us at 817-581-7979.